May 8, 2014

Easter

was this really almost 3 weeks ago?
I can't believe it
fun times dying Easter eggs!
we tried a few new techniques 
because I like to!
we've done the rubber band thing for a few years
this year we tried marking the egg with a white crayon before dumping them in the color



results....
I think I like the rubber band method the best! 



Easter morn arrived
and it was a beautiful day

love these guys!
see one with me 
(I really do try to be in the pictures)
 aren't they cute!
 really he love me!!!



after calling the teenager a hundred several times
we started without him


amazingly for the second year in a row we had our hunt outside!
in the bright beautiful sunshine!

I think my patio furniture may need to be painted
I guess rust is a color
oh look the teenage decided he wasn't too big for a few pieces of candy!


  ok get closer to each other
  still closer

 come on Tyler you can do it
 yeah!
Happy Easter! we had a nice holiday together hope you did too!


No comments: