June 20, 2014

end of may

Since we are more than half way thru June I guess its time to finish posting about May
First up
Track
Jared participated in middles school track
which makes him a 4 sportsmen
his events were javelin, discus and long jump
I think he liked it
sometimes its hard to tell
I'm proud of him for trying

this is how we spent out time at the track meets!
this is how Jared looks a lot lately
more than once he fell asleep coming him from school or practice
and if you are wondering we are taking donations for food because he has already started eating everything in sight


this year for the first time I think 
the elementary schools each formed a cross country team
they had 5 meets in their season
turns out Tyler is the fasts 4th grader and in the top 5 overall 
in flower news
because you know that's important!
my Irises were amazing this year!!

I've been planting my flower pots to help my front porch look happy!

and my peonies are looking fabulous!
3v3
my soccer players have participated in the ROCK ON! soccer tournament the past few years
Its fun because its right here basically in our backyard
teams come from all over the State and British Columbia to play
Tyler's team placed 2nd overall




Alex's team did awesome!
He's had mostly the same kids on his team for years
and in scary news
my daughter graduated from pre school
She insisted on her outfit
I didn't get a great picture so I will explain
both her shirt and skirt are the next size up
but they had just come in the mail and she was SOOOOO excited and had to wear them
I'm sure other people thought she looked like a bag lady
but she just looked perfect to me


now I'm sad because my baby is going to go to kindergarden in the fall :(

So I'm almost caught up!
this end of the school year thing was crazy this year!






No comments: