July 11, 2014

Friday

June has already been here and gone again
and we are nearly half way thru July
Wow!!
I can't keep up 
but in moments of busyness I stop to smell the roses
and the peonies!
 
and paint a little my my daughter
she stole this to hang in her room

SO while I was in California
my husband decided to test out his new mountain bike
yeah you know where this is headed
over the handle bars
ouch
broke both arms :(
but at least for us in meant a couple days with him home and a picnic in the backyard!
Alex has joined the National Junior Society!
he has worked hard to maintain his grades
he pursued this on his own
I'm loving my hydrangea this year
but when do i knot love my hydrangeas?
 Tyler found a heart rock!
 don't you love the Irises? 
my daughter is getting too big
she can jump to the rings
the boys played on the same soccer team this year
you can't tell from Alex's face but they both had a good time!
end of year field trip to Padilla bay
had a great time hanging with my nearly 5th grader
 
I love cut flowers 
but I always feel a little guilty cutting my flowers
but then they are so beautiful!!

we had a great start to June
more to come!

No comments: