August 19, 2014

summer

I was asked today is I have stopped blogging
Sad no I haven't
I just have had no time
summer has only 2 weeks left and I can't tell you where the time has all gone
there must be some way to slow this all down
And yes I know I say that in almost every post
but its true!!
Someone please tell me HOW DO I SLOW IT DOWN?????
moving on.....
this is our summer list
we kept it short this year with the stuff we love to do EVERY summer

we've been knocking off the things on the list pretty well!

Love watching them jump on the tramp!
it is so happy and it remind me of good times of my own childhood 



what would summer be without daisies?
they grow like weeds here
they completely take over
so it's a good thing I like them!

one of my favorite things
the beautiful sunset!
so gorgeous and you'll never see another just like it
and they are all so beautiful!

we started a new thing this summer
Select soccer
I have mixed feeling about this but the boys are loving it and having a fabulous time
Tyler and Alex are not on the same team they play for their respective ages but are both Islanders!

first game of our first tournament it poured down rain
Grace and I tried to stay mostly dry by hiding under our own rainbow
it didn't work too well
we were all drenched by the end of the game
 But the boys didn't seem to mind in fact I don't think they even noticed!
and just so you know
afterwards
she wasn't tired AT ALL
we had a great start to summer
more post to come
I will try and post several in the next few days 

No comments: