September 1, 2014

highlights of july

summer where did you go?
this summer has been extremely fast and didn't included all I wanted it to
but i wont dwell on that
i am trying to focus on the positive
Eric and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary
wow! talk about things going fast!!

we celebrated the 4th in style
we had a fabulous BBQ with friends, family and totally strangers
it was awesome!
pops and granny rode bikes with us down to the waterfront to see the fireworks!



we did some relaxing



Grace lost her first 2 teeth
I lost count of how many teeth the boys lost
I think Alex lost 7
Jared lost 2 in one day

we did a few crafts and projects
not as many as I'd like 
but a few


we even blew up mentos and coke!
 Grace celebrated her 5th birthday
she woke up to purple balloons filling her room and chocolate chip pancakes!!
its so awesome to be 5



yes there were 2 cakes
not on purpose
just how it worked out

my flowers are gorgeous this year
yeah happiness!

we had cousin Blake for a week!
my boys had a fabulous time
we hit our favorite beach
but only once


then at the end of July Grace, Tyler and I loaded a jet plane then unloaded and reloaded and few to Utah long story long trip



our trip to Utah this year was different
Eric, Jared and Alex were home going to scout camp and hiking
we vacationed separately this year
I don't recommend this plan
we all enjoyed what we did
it just is hard not having time together
so I was in Utah with my sister Joan
we stayed with her the whole time and since I didn't have a car she and Laura were kind enough to take me wherever 
they even drove me home!
more details in my next post
so in my spirit of looking for the positive
here is a beautiful rainbow to help you enjoy the day!

No comments: